lose 50 pounds [1.9 Billion obese people in the world]
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO LOSE 50 POUNDS:
- Cant gain muscle
- how to loose weight.
Strategies to lose 50 pounds in 6 months:
Counting and cutting your calories.
Reducing fat in your diet
Intaking more fruits and vegetables
staying physically active
Avoid sugary drinks and only drink water, a lot.
Have a smaller portion of food.
A Lot of people want to lose weight quickly but unfortunately there is no ‘RIGHT’ quick way or easy way to lose 50 pounds. The correct and achievable time to lose 50 pounds is around 6 months.
|LOSING 50 POUNDS:|
A study concluded by University of California study 33 and 66 percent of individuals who lost around 5 to10 percent of their body weight regained that weight back inside a time span of 5 years and most people aren't even able to stay committed mentally to work on weight loss for 6 months, so:
Mental strength goes alongside calories reduction and keeping exercise in order to lose weight.
Some helpful tips:
- Keep a day to day diary.
- Stay in motivational groups with people either close to you or in online groups. Remember, losing 50 pounds is as mentally challenging as it is physically.
- Breakfast is the most important meal, have a good breakfast with low-fat protein.
- keep 100-calorie snacks available in hand or instant energy.
- Have smaller portions evenly spread 5-7 a day.
- The dairy or app you keep for calorie check can also be used for setting short and long term goals.
- keep a cheat day as a motivation and don't go all out on those days too. a day to relax and something to look forward to and motivate you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
What changes will happen to my body if I lose 50 pounds?
You’re whole lifestyle and mannerism changes ones you've lost around 50 pounds, here are a few mentioned below:
- You will Sleep much Better
- Your Mood will significantly Improves
- Your Sexual Health improves
- Your Blood Pressure comes Down
- Your Eyesight improves
- Less Knee and Joint Pain
- Cholesterol Levels Drops down
- lose skin.
Will losing 50 pounds cause loose skin?
How can you get rid of loose skin after weight loss?
For less skin loosening, non invasive procedures can be done like ultrasound or radiofrequency or others.
How to lose 50 lbs quickly?
- Body weight exercises
- Light weight-lifting